Helios is a custom financial consolidation and profitability analysis reporting system, supporting the period and year-end closing results submission from all Mars units. Helios mission is to consolidate, in 3 days, segments results of 77 countries around the world. Helios is a Mars proprietary tool, developed in house, and relies on 4 main components:
- a custom web front-end using Java, SmartGWT, Spring and PL/SQL with 1+ million rows of code;
- a 6TB+ Oracle database with triggers and stored procedures;
- 900 Essbase cubes (2 per unit: 1 for calculations, 1 for reporting);
- 200+ Arcplan reports and a custom ad hoc query engine.
The position will be responsible for providing Helios functional support as well as working with support 3rd parties and users to identify continuous improvement opportunities. The employee will be accountable for ensuring Helios availability, performance and overall efficiency of our IT services for the MARS Business Units within agreed Global Service Levels, covering mainly the Europe time zone countries, in line with the Mars Golden Financial Processes.
- Ensure the availability or recovery of the IT service to the Business users, according to the Service Levels agreed with the business and following the ITIL-based Service management processes (Incident, Request, Knowledge, Problem, and Change Management).
- Communicate resolution progress to the Business users, and escalate when appropriate. Be able to clearly articulate complex problem or complex technical solutions in order to make it understandable for a non-technical audience.
- Ensure that support is delivered by leveraging the presence of resources in all regions, in a "follow the sun" manner.
- Become an application expert within his functional area. Solve problems through technical skills and experience.
- Create, maintain and diffuse functional and technical knowledge about the applications and the working practices, notably in maintaining documentation within our centralized documentation library and in providing training to other team members on his area of expertise.
- Participate in testing and implementation of system changes that deliver genuine business or supportability benefits. When required, ensure appropriate resources are allocated to the activity and deliver the expected results within the agreed timeframe.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with business users and Regional Functional Experts, within the geographical region and globally: listen to the concerns and requests of the business users, acknowledge their problems and needs, provide expertise and guidance to progress toward solution, provide help and training on systems and best practices, gain the trust and respect of our business users.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Infrastructure teams, offshore teams and Helios Expert Center: define clear requirements and agree up-front delivery dates, monitor progress and results.
- Proactively identify and implement application or process enhancements to improve system usability and supportability, in the principle of continuous improvement of our services.
- Higher education (Information Technologies/ Computer science or relevant).
- 2-3 years of experience in ERP business applications support, development or project management in different functional areas.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP application support, development or project experience in various functional areas (during last years).
- Full cycle SAP project experience as functional consultant is preferred.
- Good communication, especially in English and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good business process understanding on FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry (preferred).
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment, manages multiple activities and priorities, and work well under pressure.
- English – Upper-intermediate.
- International company;
- Extended social package;
- Open office environment;
- Opportunity to work with team of professionals;
- Opportunity to learn new functionality and business processes, also as practice in some project management and coordination type of work;
- Flexible schedule;
- Relocation package in Moscow region, Stupino city;
- Corporate transport within Stupino city and from Moscow (metro station Tulskaya, Domodedovskaya).