Ruby on Rails developer (remote)
Our client is a young agile and growing company delivering applications for Web & Mobile. The company is headquartered in Cyprus with offices in Austria and Portugal. They are looking for a young and passionate Ruby on Rails developer to join their development team and get stuck into some challenging, exciting projects.
- Good knowledge of technologies, particularly Ruby on Rails (3+ years of experience)
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Extensive skills in Frontend Development
- Experience as PHP developer
- English – upper-intermediate
- Create and upgrade sites by updating content and graphics
Conditions Of Work:
- Remote work
- Pretty flexible working hours, as long as the task are getting done.
- Great team culture, trust and fun